- Preliminary design and coordination meetings.
- Review of the owner’s needs to insure the design will comply with their requirements.
- System selection based on the owner’s requirements and the engineer’s evaluation of the situation.
- Review of existing site conditions.
Planning, Design Development, and Construction documents
- Engineering calculations to develop the capacities of the systems.
- Coordination meetings.
- Development of engineering drawings consisting of floor plans, details, equipment schedules, and control diagrams of sufficient detail to construct the facility.
- Supporting specifications to maintain sufficient quality of work from contractors.
- AutoCAD and REVIT MEP Drafting services.
- MEP Building Information Modeling (BIM) services.
- Lighting design with point by point photometrics.
- Design for LEED.
- Review of bids and change orders to insure owner receives satisfactory compensation.
- Review of shop drawings to insure compliance with construction documents.
- Site visits during construction with a written report of the contractor’s progress.
- Resolution of construction problems; as required, insuring completion of the project to be on schedule.
- Final inspection of the project and walk-through with the owner to explain the building’s plumbing, mechanical, and electrical systems.
- Verify Commissioning of Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical systems on building start-up.